- Cook the potatoes in salted boiling water. Drain and cool. With a melon baller, remove a little ball of flesh from each potato. If necessary, cut a thin slice of the base of the potatoes so they are stable on the baking sheet.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
- In a bowl, whisk together the butter, cilantro, lime zest and juice, Tabasco and chives until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Push a snail in each potato. Top with cilantro butter to close the cavity. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for about 10 minutes. Serve warm.