- In a bowl or sealable plastic bag big enough to hold the meat, combine all the marinade ingredients.
- Light the gas grill and set the temperature to high.
- Lightly oil the grate of the grill.
- Place the tenderloins on the grate, reduce the temperature to medium-low and grill for about 15 minutes, turning the meat at regular intervals. Remove from the grill and let cool to room temperature.
- Wrap each tenderloin in plastic wrap and refrigerate until completely chilled.
- Slice the cold meat thinly and arrange it on a bed of lamb’s lettuce or mixed baby greens.