- Line a 20-cm (8-inch) springform pan with parchment paper.
- In the upper part of a double boiler or a bain-marie (see note) over medium heat, melt the chocolate with the butter and honey. Remove from the heat. Add the potato chips and stir to coat with the chocolate. Spread the crust in the bottom of the springform pan. Refrigerate.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, gently heat the chocolate, 125 ml (1/2 cup) cream and the honey until the chocolate has melted. Remove from the heat. Add the egg yolks and butter, whisking constantly until the butter has melted. Let cool to room temperature.
- In a bowl, beat the remaining cream with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Using a spatula, fold it into the chocolate mixture, without mixing too much, in order to create a marbled effect.
- Pour onto the crust. Refrigerate for about 4 hours.