- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 180 °C (350 °F). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place 6 sticks on the sheet making sure to leave enough space between each of them to be able to detach them from each other once the cheese is melted.
- Place 15 ml (1 tablespoon) of Parmesan at the end of each stick. With your fingers, spread the cheese into a 7.5-cm (3-inch) in diameter circle. If desired, season with pepper.
- Bake for about 8 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden.
- Cool slightly and remove for the baking sheet.
- Repeat with the remaining cheese.
- To serve, simply invite your guests to bite into the "lollipops" at cocktail hour. They will keep for 4 to 5 days in an airtight container.
The cooking time for the "lollipops" may vary depending on the type of oven you use, at home, they required 8 minutes of cooking. Hint: remove from the oven when the cheese is golden and no more. If it lack of cooking, it will not be crispy. If it is overcooked, it will taste bitter.