- Preheat the oven to 175 °C (350 °F).
- Ask an adult who helps you cut the squash in half while you wash the vegetables.
- Use a spoon to clean the inside of the squash. Remove all the seeds and filaments while the other person cuts the vegetables into small dice and sauté them for 5 minutes in the olive oil.
- Place the semolina in a bowl. Add the chicken broth, cover the bowl and cook it in the microwave oven for one minute at maximum power.
- Combine the vegetables with the couscous and spoon into the squash. Sprinkle with the pumpkin seeds. Put the cap back in place on the squash.
- Place the squash in a dish and bake for one hour.
- Just before serving, remove the cap and ...
This recipe is from the book La citrouille, reine des courges, by Michel Noël and Sylvie Roberge. Available in bookstores. www.dominiqueetcompagnie.com