- In a saucepan, bring the rice and water to a boil. Season with salt. Reduce the heat and stir. Cover and simmer over low heat for about 20 minutes. Stir gently.
- Add the remaining ingredients. Adjust the seasoning. Spoon the parsley rice in one or two baking dishes.
- In a skillet, brown the shallots in the oil. Deglaze with the lemon juice. Add the spinach and cook until just wilted. Season with salt and pepper. Drain. Let cool and add the cheese. Set aside.
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
- On a work surface, lay the fish fillets. Season with salt and pepper. Cover with the filling and roll each fillet onto itself. Place the rolls over the rice in the baking dish. Place a cube of butter on each roll and sprinkle with the almonds. Bake for about 20 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish, or until the fish is cooked in the centre.
You can also make this dish in advance, in individual serving dishes and refrigerate or freeze until ready to cook. According to the freshness of the fish, this dish will keep refrigerated for two to three days.