- In a food processor, pulse the flour, salt and sugar to combine. Add the butter and pulse briefly until the butter pieces are the size of peas. Add the eggs and water. Pulse until the dough just begins to hold together, adding more water if necessary. Remove the dough from the food processor and shape it into a disc with your hands. Wrap in plastic and chill.
- On a floured surface, roll the dough into a 46-cm (18-inch) in diameter disc.
- With the rack in the middle position and place a pizza stone on it. Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F).
- In a bowl, combine the sugar and tapioca. Add the berries and toss to combine. Let rest for 10 minutes.
- Dust the pizza peel with cornmeal. Place the pastry dough on it. Cover the centre with apple slices, leaving an 8-cm (3-inch) border. Spoon the berry mixture over the apples. If you like, raise the edge of the dough slightly to prevent the fruit juices from running. Bake until the crust is golden brown, about 40 minutes.
- Serve the tart drizzled with strawberry liqueur and accompanied by vanilla ice cream.