- In a pot, bring the broth and butter to a boil. Off the heat, stir in the flour using a wooden spoon. Add the eggs, one at a time, stirring vigorously after each addition. Add the salmon and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until completely chilled.
- In a bowl, gently combine all the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Keep in the refrigerator.
- In a food processor, pulse the corn chips into crumbs.
- Place the flour in a shallow dish, the eggs in a second dish and the chip crumbs in a third.
- Shape the salmon mixture into twelve ¼-cup (60 ml) patties. Dredge them in the flour, shaking off any excess. Dip into the eggs, letting the excess drip off. Then press into the chip crumbs and coat well.
- In a non-stick skillet, brown 6 croquettes at a time in the oil, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Keep warm.
- Serve with the salsa.
If you don’t have fresh cooked salmon, use well drained canned salmon.
If you cook on Sunday ... You can prepare the patties, but cook them only on Monday evening while preparing the salsa.