- In a bowl or sealable bag, combine all of the ingredients. Add the meat and toss to coat. Cover the bowl or seal the bag. Refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
- In a bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Preheat the grill, setting the burners to high. Oil the grate.
- Grill the steak for 5 minutes on each side, depending on its size, or until the desired doneness. Set aside on a plate. Cover and let rest for 10 minutes. On a work surface, thinly slice against the grain.
- Place the ingredients in serving dishes in the centre of the table and let your guests garnish the lettuce leaves with slices of grilled meat, vegetables and dressing, to taste.