- In a bowl, over a double boiler or in the microwave oven, melt the chocolate, stirring regularly so it doesn’t burn. Keep warm.
- In another bowl, whip the cream with a whisk until soft peaks form.
- Pour about 1/3 of the cream into the melted chocolate, stirring vigorously with a whisk. With a spatula, gently fold in the remaining cream.
- Pour the mousse into small ice cube trays. Place a toothpick or a wooden skewer into each cube and freeze for about 4 hours.
- In a bowl, over a double boiler or in the microwave oven, melt the chocolate and add the oil. Let cool.
- Unmould the candy. Dip in the melted chocolate and then in the chopped nuts. Freeze.
- Keep in the freezer.