- Peel the rhubarb and cut in half lengthwise. Cut each stick into 4 sections. Blanch the rhubarb for 1 minute in boiling water. Drain and cool quickly under cold water.
- Preheat the oven to 100 °C (200 °F).
- In a non-stick skillet, brown the rhubarb in the butter. Add the honey and spices. Continue cooking over low heat for 1 minute. Keep warm in the oven. Clean the skillet.
- In the same skillet, brown the fish on medium heat, skin side down, in 15 ml (1 tablespoon) of olive oil, until the flesh turns white. Season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat the remaining oil with the sugar. Add the tomatoes and cook over low heat for about 4 minutes, basting regularly. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place 8 sticks of rhubarb in each plate to form a square. Place 2 fillets on the rhubarb and arrange the tomatoes around. Drizzle a little oil from the roasted tomatoes over the fish. Serve immediately.
When we talk about cocktail tomatoes, we refer to a fruit a little bigger than cherry tomatoes.