- Preheat the oven to 180 °C (350 °F). In a bowl, blend all the ingredients.
- Spread in the bottom of a 30 x 20-cm (12 x 8-inch) Pyrex pan. Bake in the middle of the oven for 10 minutes. Let cool.
- In a bowl, sprinkle the gelatin over the water and let bloom for 5 minutes. Dissolve in the microwave oven for a few seconds.
- Keep 500 ml (2 cups) of the purée in the refrigerator to serve as the sauce. Heat the remaining fruit purée with the sugar in the microwave oven, add the gelatin and whisk to blend. Cool slightly and add the yogurt. Blend well.
- Pour over the crust and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- To serve, cut into squares and garnish with the fruit sauce.
To prepare the fruit puree, use berries (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, etc..) Or a mixture of fresh or frozen fruit that you puree in the food processor.