- In a bowl, combine the dry ingredients. Add the liquid ingredients, whisking until the batter is smooth.
- Preheat a small non-stick skillet over medium heat and brush lightly with oil. Spoon about 15 ml (1 tablespoon) batter into the skillet for each pancake, tilting the skillet to form the batter into a 10-cm (4-inch) disc. Cook until lightly browned, about 1 minute per side. Set aside.
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook the duck until heated through. Add the green onion and season with pepper.
- Place the duck and vegetables on serving plates, covering the duck to keep it warm. Arrange the garnishes in the centre of the table.
- Each diner spreads some hoisin on a pancake, adds duck, vegetables and cilantro, and folds up the pancake like an envelope.