- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 190 °C (375 °F).
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper.
- Shape into 4 patties and place on an oiled baking sheet.
- Bake for about 12 minutes. Finish cooking under the broiler for 2 to 3 minutes, until the patties are golden brown.
- Serve with a green salad or grilled vegetables (peppers, asparagus, zucchini ...).
Marie-Soleil was fond of these croquettes as a teenager. They are an excellent dish for dinner when short on time.