- Line a 20-cm (8-inch) square pan with plastic wrap.
- In a food processor, chop the tomatoes. Add the goat cheese and blend until smooth. Spread that mixture in the pan and cover with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Trim the fennel bulb, cut the stalks to 2.5-cm (1-inch) of the bulb and chop to keep 15 ml (1 tablespoon) of the fronds. Set aside. With a mandolin, thinly slice the bulb. In a bowl, combine the sliced fennel and reserved fronds, the parsley and dressing ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Keep cold.
- In a bowl, combine the breadcrumbs with half the flour. Place the remaining flour in another bowl and the eggs in a third.
- Cut the well chilled cheese mixture into 16 squares. Coat with flour, dip in the eggs, then dip in the breadcrumb mixture. Put the cheese squares on a plate and refrigerate again for 30 minutes.
- In a non-stick skillet, brown the croquettes in the oil for 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Serve two croquettes per person with the fennel salad. You can freeze the remaining croquettes.