- In a bowl, combine the oats, almonds, apples, raisins and cereals. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, bring the maple syrup, brown sugar and butter to a boil. Cook until a candy thermometer reads 112 °C, about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat. Add to the dry ingredients and toss well.
- Spread on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Cool. Crumble as needed.
- To serve, alternate layers of plain yogurt, muesli and fruit in a glass cup.
- Keep the remaining granola in a sealed container in a dry place.