- Lightly oil a 1 litre (4 cups) aspic pan.
- Divide the broth equally into two bowls and sprinkle each bowl with half of the gelatin. Let bloom for 5 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, poach the scallops with the fennel seeds in half the wine, simmering, for about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Pour into a bowl and set aside.
- In the same saucepan, poach the shrimp and paprika in the remaining of the wine for about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Pour into another bowl and set aside.
- In a food processor, purée the scallops and its poaching liquid until smooth. Strain. Do the same with the shrimp and its poaching liquid. Set aside at room temperature.
- In the microwave oven, melt the gelatin mixture in the two bowls. Blend one of them with the puréed scallops and the other with the puréed shrimp.
- Refrigerate for about 15 minutes.
- Gently fold half the cream into the scallop mixture and half with the shrimp mixture. Adjust the seasoning.
- Pour the shrimp mousse into the pan, then cover with the scallop mousse. Refrigerate overnight.
- To serve, dip the bottom of the pan into hot water. Place a serving platter over the mould and flip over. Serve with bread and crackers.