Bloody hands and fingers
- Fill a glove with juice and tie to seal. To give the hand a slight curve, place on an orange trimmed so that it sits flat. Freeze overnight. Take care not to allow too many creases to form, or it will be difficult to remove the glove without breaking the fingers.
- Fill the fingers of the other 2 gloves with the remaining juice. Using clips, hang the gloves in the freezer so that the juice stays in the fingers.
- In a bowl, stir all the ingredients thoroughly until the sugar dissolves. Cover and refrigerate until well chilled, about 30 minutes.
- Slice the gloves with a sharp X-acto type blade and carefully remove the hand and fingers.
- Place the hand, with fingers upturned, in the punch bowl.
- Serve each glass of punch with a finger.