- Preheat the oven to 200 °C (400 °F).
- In a bowl, soak the dried cranberries in the port wine for 30 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Drain the cranberries and keep the wine aside. Place the rehydrated cranberries between the two turkey breasts without untying the roast.
- In a saucepan, gently sauté the onions and garlic in the butter and oil. Add the roast and brown on all sides. Season with salt and pepper. Add half the port wine and reduce for a few minutes. Add 250 ml (1 cup) of broth and half of the fresh cranberries.
- Bake for 30 minutes, uncovered. Add 250 ml (1 cup) of broth and bake for about 1 hour and 50 minutes at 160 °C (325 °F). Halfway through cooking, add the remaining broth.
- Remove the turkey from the pan and let rest for 10 minutes covered with aluminum foil. Place the pan back on the stove. Add the demi-glace sauce and the remaining fresh cranberries to the pan juices. Stir to combine and reduce for about 2 minutes. Adjust the seasoning. Place the roast on a large platter and serve with the cranberry and port wine sauce. You can garnish with pomegranate seeds and sage leaves.