- Preheat the oil in the deep fryer to 180 °C (350 °F).
- In a saucepan, crumble the ground chicken and brown it in half the oil. Cook until almost dry. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, sauté the vegetables, garlic and ginger for 5 minutes in the remaining oil. Add the soy sauce. Let cool. Drain if necessary. Blend the meat and vegetables. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place a wrapper in front of you. With a brush, cover the edges of the dough with the egg white.
- Spoon 30 ml (2 tablespoons) of filling on the dough and fold to form a cylinder. Press the ends to seal the rolls. Fry the rolls about 5 at a times, until they are golden brown, about 5 minutes.
- Serve with plum sauce.