- In a food processor, process the yogurt and cheese until smooth.
- Add the chives. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the carrots, celery and cucumber into 10-cm (4-inch) sticks. Set aside.
- Remove a thin slice from the bottom of the eggplant so it can stand upright. Place in the centre of a large serving plate.
- Place the grapes on top of the eggplant to create the hair. Use toothpicks to attach the cauliflower (ears and nose), red pepper strip (mouth) and tomatoes, tops facing outward (eyes). Arrange the raw vegetables around the eggplant, making a collar, and surround with the tomatoes.
- Serve with the dip.