- Rinse and drain the cactus spears.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 190 °C (375 °F).
- Place four 125 ml (1/2 cup) ramekins upside down on a baking sheet. Brush the tortillas with the olive oil. Place the tortillas on the ramekins, oiled side down, folding the ends onto the baking sheet to form the bowls. Bake for about 8 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and cool completely.
- Divide the cactus salad among the tortilla bowls and serve.
You can find cactus spears, or nopalitos, in Latin American grocery stores (as in Gloria supermercado, 4387, boul. Saint-Laurent, Montreal) and in some supermarkets. If you do not find it, you can replace them with blanched green beans. Similarly, you can use fresh red bell pepper instead of roasted bell pepper.