- In a saucepan off the heat, combine all the ingredients with a whisk until smooth.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring with a whisk. Remove from heat and pour into a bowl. Let cool. Cover and refrigerate until completely chilled.
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 180 °C (350 °F). Line the bottom of a 20-cm (8-inch) springform pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients with a fork or with your fingers. Firmly press at the bottom of the pan. Bake for about 10 minutes. Let cool and place in the freezer for about 15 minutes.
- Place about 10 scoops of frozen yogurt, side by side, at the bottom of the pan to cover the crust. Set aside in the freezer.
- With an electric mixer, whip the orange curd until it becomes light frothy. Pour into the pan on the frozen yogurt scoops, and freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
- Serve in cold plates or cut into wedges and hold on Popsicle sticks. To do this, unmould the cake and insert horizontally the number of sticks for the amount of pieces needed, spacing them about 3-cm (1 ¼-inch) apart. Cut into wedges and serve immediately.
To serve as popsicles, the tips of the cake must be frozen hard.