- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 180 °C (350 °F). Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the bacon slices, side by side, on the baking sheet. Bake for about 20 minutes or until the bacon is crisp. Drain on paper towels. Set aside.
- Preheat the grill, setting the burners on high or use a ridged skillet to grill the vegetables. Oil the grate.
- In a bowl, toss the vegetables with the oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the vegetables on each side until tender. Set aside in the same bowl. Add the parsley and lemon juice and toss gently.
- On a large serving plate, place the grilled vegetable salad and scatter the bacon slices. Sprinkle with the eggs. Sprinkle with fleur de sel and pepper.