- Cut the tofu lengthwise into 6 slices.
- In a bowl, whisk together the oil, garlic, green onions, oregano, soy sauce and balsamic vinegar. Add the tofu and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Preheat the grill, setting the burners to medium-high.
- Cut the zucchini diagonally into 1-cm (1/2-inch) slices. Add the zucchini and bell peppers to the marinade and stir to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drain the tofu and vegetables, reserving the marinade. Grill the tofu and vegetables about 3 minutes per side.
- To serve, top each slice of tofu with a slice of zucchini and a piece of red and yellow bell pepper. Drizzle with the marinade and garnish with basil. Serve as an appetizer.