- In a large pot of salted boiling water, blanch the asparagus for about 2 minutes or until al dente. Remove from the pot and place in cold water. Drain and set aside.
- In the same pot of boiling water, cook the pasta until al dente. Drain and oil lightly. Keep 125 ml (1/2 cup) of the cooking water.
- Meanwhile, remove the skin from duck legs and chop it. Set aside. Debone the duck legs and shred the meat. Set aside.
- In a large non-stick skillet, brown the duck skin in the oil until crisp. Drain the duck cracklings on paper towels.
- In the same skillet, soften the onion and garlic. Add oil, as needed. Add the peas, duck meat and asparagus and cook gently for about 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Add the pasta. Toss to combine and heat through.
- In a bowl, combine the reserved cooking water, Parmesan cheese, and eggs. Stir this mixture into the hot pasta and coat thoroughly. Remove the skillet from the heat and let stand for about 1 minute or until the pasta absorbs the sauce. Adjust the seasoning. Serve and sprinkle with the duck cracklings and grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.