- In a bowl, whisk the oil, lemon zest and lemon juice, mustard, shallot and honey. Reserve half of the dressing for garnish. In a glass dish or a large sealable plastic bag, combine the remaining dressing and the yogurt, then add the chicken. Toss well to thoroughly coat. Cover the dish or seal the bag and refrigerate for 2 to 12 hours.
- Preheat the grill, setting the burners to high. Oil the grate.
- Cut the pears into quarters and remove the cores. Reduce the grill heat to medium. Grill the chicken for 6 to 7 minutes on each side, or until it is cooked through. Season with salt and pepper.
- About 5 minutes before the chicken has finished cooking, grill the pear pieces.
- Slice the chicken and place it on the lettuce with the pears. Drizzle with the reserved dressing. Garnish with the nuts.