- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients, except for the oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- With lightly oiled hands, shape each meatball with about 15 ml (1 tablespoons) of the meat mixture.
- In a large ovenproof non-stick skillet, brown the meatballs in the oil. Bake for about 10 minutes or until the meatballs are cooked through.
Yogurt and Lime Sauce
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- Serve the meatballs as a hors d’oeuvre with the yogurt sauce or as a main dish with basmati rice and vegetables.