- In a bowl, sprinkle the gelatin over the water and let bloom for 5 minutes. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, combine half the sugar with the cornstarch. Add the whole eggs and egg yolks, stirring with a whisk. Stir in the almond milk and liqueur and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat. Add the gelatin and stir until completely dissolved. Transfer to a bowl. Cover and refrigerate for about 1 hour or until the custard has cooled, but is not completely set.
- In another bowl, beat the egg whites with electric mixer until soft peaks form. Gradually add the remaining sugar and beat until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In another bowl, whip the cream with an electric mixer.
- With a spatula, gently fold the whipped cream and meringue into the almond milk mixture. Spoon into eight dessert cups or ramekins. Refrigerate for about 2 hours. Serve with fresh raspberries and toasted almonds.
Almond milk is usually found in the organic section of most grocery stores or in health food stores.