- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 190 ° C (375 ° F). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On a work surface, cut the squash in half lengthwise and remove the seeds. Season with salt and pepper. Place on the sheet, cut side down, and cook for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until the squash is tender with the tip of a knife. Let cool.
- Shred the flesh with a fork.
- In a bowl, combine the squash with the olive oil and few drops of sesame oil. Season with salt and pepper. Keep warm.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients with a whisk. Set aside.
- In a wok or large skillet, brown the meat, half at a time, in the olive and sesame oil. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside on a plate.
- In the same wok, fry the bell pepper and green onions. Add oil, if needed. Add the garlic, ginger, and sambal oelek and cook for about 1 minute. Return the meat to the wok and add the sauce. Bring to a boil and simmer until the sauce is syrupy. Adjust the seasoning. Serve the pork stir-fry on a bed of squash. Sprinkle with the reserved green onions.