- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line 12 muffin cups with paper or silicone liners.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, oats, brown sugar, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine the yogurt, oil, eggs, honey and vanilla with a whisk until smooth. Add the dry ingredients and stir with a wooden spoon or spatula until the dry ingredients are just moistened. Gently stir in the blueberries.
- With a ¼-cup (60 ml) ice cream scoop, spoon the batter into the muffin cups up to the rim.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the centre of a muffin comes out blue from the berries, but without any batter.
- Let cool in the muffin cups.
This recipe was taken from the "My Lil’ Ricardo."