- Preheat the grill, setting the burners to high.
- Lightly oil the grate.
- In a bowl, combine the meat, paprika, mustard and egg. Season with salt and pepper. Shape into 4 patties.
- Lightly oil the vegetables. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the patties on the grill for 4 to 5 minutes per side or until the meat is thoroughly cooked. Cook the vegetables on the grill for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until just tender. Toast the bread.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the sour cream and cilantro. Season with salt and pepper.
- Generously spread sour cream and Baba Ghanoush on the bread. Add a meat patty.
- Garnish with slices of grilled eggplant and zucchini.
You can find smoked paprika in Spanish or specialty grocery store. Baba Ghanoush is a chickpeas and roasted eggplant purée found in most supermarkets. If you can’t find it, it can be replaced with hummus.