- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C).
- In a large bowl, combine the chili sauce, 2 tbsp (30 ml) of the oil, the lemon juice and spices. Add the chicken drumsticks and toss to coat. Spread on a baking sheet.
- In the same bowl, combine the potatoes with 2 tbsp (30 ml) of the oil. Toss well to coat with the oil and the leftover marinade. Place the potatoes around the chicken. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until the chicken falls off the bone and the potatoes are tender.
- In a small bowl, toss the peas with the remaining oil (1 tbsp/15 ml). Season with salt and pepper. Place on the chicken and cook for 7 minutes.