- In a pot of salted boiling water, cook the noodles until al dente. Drain and oil lightly.
- Meanwhile, place the cutlets between two sheets of plastic wrap and flatten with a mallet or rolling pin. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a large dish, flour the cutlets and shake to remove any excess flour.
- In a large skillet, brown the cutlets in the butter, half at a time. Set aside on a plate.
- In the same skillet, brown the shallots. Add butter, if needed. Deglaze with the vinegar. Add the apple juice and brown sugar. Bring to a boil and reduce until the sauce is syrupy. Place the meat back in the skillet and reheat gently in the sauce. Serve with the egg noodles and green beans.