- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 200 °C (400 °F).
- In a food processor, combine the flour and salt. Add the butter and pulse for a few seconds at a time until the butter is the size of peas. Add the water and pulse again until the dough just begins to form. Remove the dough from the food processor and form into a disc with your hands.
- On a floured work surface, roll out the dough and line a 25-cm (10-inch) quiche dish. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In a large ovenproof skillet, brown the squash in the oil for about 5 minutes. Add the onion and stir to combine well. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for about 15 minutes or until the squash is tender. Spoon into the crust.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs and green onions with a whisk. Stir in the cottage cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Pour into the crust.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until the quiche is golden brown. Serve with a green salad.