- In a blender, purée the lychees. Strain through a fine sieve. Set the smooth purée aside.
- In a bowl, combine the gelatin and cold water. Allow to bloom, then melt in the microwave. Add the gelatin to the lychee purée. Set aside.
- In a bowl, whip the egg whites until soft peaks form. Add the maple syrup and whip until stiff peaks form.
- In another bowl, whip the cream.
- Fold the whipped cream and egg whites into the lychee mixture. Pour into dessert cups and allow to set in the refrigerator for about 4 hours. Garnish each serving with a kiwi wedge and a mint leaf.