- In a saucepan of salted boiling water, cook the quinoa for 12 to 15 minutes or until tender. Rinse under cold running water and drain well. Place in a large bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Preheat the grill, setting the burners to high. Oil the grate.
- In a small bowl, combine the spices.
- On a work surface, cut each breast half into two slices lengthwise, to make cutlets. Sprinkle with the spice mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the cutlets for about 4 minutes on each side or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with the Tomato, Mango and Quinoa Salad.
You do not have a grill? A ridged skillet allows for a similar result. Make sure you have a good range hood!