- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 400 °F (200 °C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine the three cheeses with a wooden spoon until they begin to form a paste. Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine the bell pepper and cilantro. Set aside.
- Place the cups on the baking sheet. Place two red beans in each cup. Keep the remaining red beans for a salad or soup. Cover with about 1 tsp (5 ml) of the cheese mixture.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until the cheese is completely melted.
- Spread salsa in the warm cups and sprinkle with the pepper and cilantro mixture. The nacho cups are best eaten warm.
If you have only one kind of cheddar (white or orange), you can just substitute the total amount.
If you have regular cream cheese on hand, just soften it by letting it rest at room temperature for 1 hour.
This recipe is from My ‘lil Ricardo.