- In a large bowl of warm water, soak the rice noodles for 15 to 25 minutes or until soft.
- In a bowl, combine the chicken with the fish sauce, paprika, sugar and shallots. Let marinate for 5 minutes.
- In a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, brown the chicken in 2 tbsp of the oil until cooked through. Add three-quarters of the leek and cook for 1 minute. Transfer to a large bowl and keep warm.
- In the same skillet over medium-high heat, cook the eggs in 2 tbsp of the oil, breaking them apart with a wooden spoon until golden brown. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to the bowl with the chicken.
- In the same skillet, brown the tofu in the remaining oil until golden brown. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside with the eggs and chicken.
- In a small bowl, combine the water, lime juice, sugar, fish sauce and Sriracha sauce. Set aside.
- In a large non-stick skillet, sauté the garlic in the oil. Add the paprika and cook for about 30 seconds. Add the lightly drained noodles and stir-fry in the paprika mixture. Quickly add the sauce and cook the noodles by stirring constantly until the noodles are tender but still firm and slightly chewy. Add the egg, tofu and chicken mixture. Toss well. Add water, if needed.
- Divide the noodles among 6 bowls and mix in the bean sprouts. Top generously with the remaining leek, the peanuts and a lime wedge.
Prep all the ingredients and arrange them in bowls before even turning on a burner: Each step comes at lightning speed!