- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Generously butter and flour a 10 to 12-cup (2.5-3 litre) Bundt pan.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs, sugar and vanilla at high speed with an electric mixer for about 10 minutes or until the mixture triples in volume and forms a ribbon. Drizzle in the oil while beating.
- At low speed, add the dry ingredients alternately with the milk, beating just until smooth. Spread the batter into the pan.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre of the cake comes out clean. Let cool for 15 minutes. Unmould and let cool completely on a wire rack.
Coffee Bundt Cake
For a coffee-flavoured cake, replace the milk in the Vanilla Bundt Cake with the same amount of warm, strong coffee.