- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients. Press lightly at the bottom of each muffin cup. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Let cool.
- Adjust the oven temperature to 325°F (170°C).
- In a food processor, purée the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add the remaining ingredients and process until creamy. With a spatula, scrape the sides a few times during the process. Spoon the mixture onto each crust.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until the cheesecakes are firm and slightly puffed. Do not over bake. Let cool and refrigerate for 4 hours or until completely chilled.
- In a bowl, combine the fruit and sugar. Let macerate for 5 minutes. Drain.
- Remove the paper liners, if desired. Top the cheesecakes with the fruit mixture.