- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On the prepared baking sheet, combine the sweet potato, onion, bell pepper and bacon. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 30 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the tomatoes, tomato paste, molasses and harissa paste. Add to the vegetables and toss to coat. Continue to bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven. Gently stir in the beans. With a spoon, shape six wells in the vegetable mixture. Break an egg into each well. Continue to bake for 6 to 7 minutes or until the egg whites are cooked.
- Sprinkle with the parsley. Serve with toasted bread, if desired.