- In a small bowl, whisk the cornstarch and 1/4 cup (60 ml) of the broth until smooth. Set aside.
- In a pot, bring the remaining broth to a boil and let reduce by half. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, on a work surface, place the cutlets between two layers of plastic wrap and flatten with a flat meat mallet or rolling pin. Season with salt and pepper.
- On a large plate, dredge the pork in the flour and shake to remove any excess.
- In a large stainless steel skillet over high heat, brown 2 to 3 cutlets at a time in the butter. Add more butter, if needed. Set aside on a plate and keep warm.
- Deglaze the skillet with the Marsala and bring to a boil, scraping to loosen any browned bits from the bottom of the pan. Let the sauce reduce by half. Whisk in the reduced broth and the cornstarch mixture. Simmer for 2 minutes and adjust the seasoning.
- Drizzle the sauce over the cutlets and serve with mashed potatoes and a green vegetable.