- In a food processor, finely chop all the ingredients, except the oil, until smooth.
- With lightly oiled hands, shape 16 croquettes using the fish mixture. Place on a plate and season with salt and pepper.
- In a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, brown half of the croquettes at a time in the oil for 3 minutes on each side. Add more oil, if needed. Drain on paper towels. Keep warm.
- In a bowl, combine the yogurt, hummus and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the sauce inside each pita and layer with the croquettes, lettuce and cucumber ribbons.