- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 325°F (165°C). Butter a 9-inch (23 cm) non-stick ovenproof skillet.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and chili powder. Season with salt and pepper.
- In another bowl, whisk together the eggs and flour mixture. Stir in the milk and cheese. Pour the mixture into the skillet.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the edges of the omelet begin to brown and the centre is just set. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine all the ingredients except the sour cream.
- When ready to serve, slide the omelet onto a serving platter. Spread with sour cream and top with half of the salsa. Serve with tortillas and the remaining salsa.