- In a food processor, finely chop the herbs and spinach. Set aside.
- Preheat the pressure cooker on the Sauté function for 2 minutes. Brown half of the meat at a time in the oil. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside on a plate.
- Add the onion and cook until golden, adding oil as needed. Add the garlic and spices. Cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Deglaze with the broth and return the meat to the pressure cooker. Add the beans, herb mixture and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and select the Meat function. Set the machine to cook for 25 minutes.
- Let the pressure release naturally for at least 15 minutes. Once the pressure is released, remove the lid. Adjust the seasoning. Serve with basmati rice, if desired.