- In a small pot, off the heat, whisk together the egg yolks with 1 tbsp of the sugar. Add the cream, whisking all the while.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon and scraping the sides and bottom of the pan, until the mixture begins to thicken enough to coat the back of the spoon, about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and add the chocolate. Let rest for 1 minute. Whisk until smooth, then let cool.
- Place the kiwis and remaining sugar in a small bowl. Using an immersion blender, purée until smooth. Set aside.
- When pouring the mixtures into the Popsicle moulds, alternate between them to give a marbled effect. Place a Popsicle stick in the centre of each Popsicle.
- Freeze for 6 hours or until the Popsicles are firm. Before unmoulding, run the base of the moulds under warm water.