- Preheat the oil in the deep fryer to high heat.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, spice and salt.
- Place the beef strips into four piles. Dust each pile with the spiced flour mixture. Fry fro about for about 1 minute each. Drain on paper towels and keep warm.
- In a bowl, dissolve the cornstarch in the broth. Set aside.
- In a wok or large skillet, heat the sesame oil and peanut oil over high heat. Stir-fry the bell pepper, green onions and garlic for 1 minute. Add the orange zest and juice, ginger and oyster sauce.
- Bring to a boil. Add the cornstarch mixture and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Adjust the seasoning. Add the beef and stir to coat.
- At service, sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve with white rice.