- Preheat the pressure cooker on the Sauté function for 2 minutes. Brown the meat in the butter. Add the onion and garlic. Cook for 2 minutes or until softened. Add the wine and cook for 2 more minutes. Add the broth, mustard, pepper and bay leaves. Season with salt.
- Cover and select the Meat function. Set the machine to cook for 20 minutes.
- Let the pressure release naturally (about 15 minutes). Remove the lid. Adjust the seasoning and remove the bay leaves. Using a potato masher, press to shred the meat (see note).
- Meanwhile, in a pot of salted boiling water, cook the pasta until very al dente. Drain. Return the pasta to the pot.
- Add the sauce, spinach and zucchini to the pot. Cook over medium heat for 2 minutes or until the pasta starts to absorb the sauce. Remove from the heat. Adjust the seasoning. Add the cheese and mix well.
This step can be done 2 to 3 days in advance, or the sauce can be frozen at this point. The braised pork sauce can also be cooked in a slow cooker for 8 hours on Low.
The sauce freezes well.