- Preheat the grill, setting the burners to high. Oil the grate.
- Spread the bell pepper, cucumber and mango out on a plate. Drizzle with the lime juice. Set aside.
- With your hands, form the ground pork into 8 large, thin patties. To make this easier, place the patties between two pieces of plastic wrap and flatten with your hands or use a hamburger press. Place the patties on an oiled plate. Season with salt and pepper. Lightly brush with oil.
- Grill the patties for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Grill the buns.
- Spread the inside of the buns with tzatziki. Place 2 patties on each bun bottom. Top with the bell pepper, cucumber, mango, lettuce and cilantro. Add Sriracha, to taste. Close with the bun tops and serve.